Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Career Ideas

Select career of your choice and write three things that you think you would like about this career?

Fashion Designer
1) You make your own unique designs as fashion designer
2) You will see people wearing your designs
3) You will make a runway show with your designs

Is the career you selected on the list of careers from the Career Matchmaker results?
Yes the career I picked is in the list.

What are three aspects of the selected career that you found surprising or unusual about this career? Why?

1)Understanding the scientific uses and properties of materials
2)Being accurate with numbers in counting, measuring and arithmetic
3)Being interested in manufacturing or processing industries


How did your career selection choice match up with your interests?
It match up with likes or likes very much.

Do you still think it is a good career choice for you? Why or Why Not?
I still think that it is a good career for me because its what I like doing.

Do you think interests are important for a career choice? Why or Why Not?
Yes I do because you wouldn't want to have a job that has things you don't know or like to do.

No comments: